Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Brithday Rey!


We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march. ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881

Today is my lovely sister-in-law Rey's birthday. We were hoping to celebrate tonight with her but unfortunately she is a bit under the weather. Poor Rey, it sucks being sick on your birthday. So, I'd like to send a great big cyber shout out to an amazing woman! Happy birthday girl! I Love you!

Rey is also taking a double whammy this year being sick and being away from her Navy husband while he is on deployment. But the good news is she should be feeling better soon and as soon as she's healed on the outside the healing on the inside will begin too. She will be reunited with her husband Rich who will be coming home in April and we are so happy to have him home. Here are some great pics of her and her beau . . .



A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~Author Unknown

Happy Birthday Girl! We can't wait to celebrate with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rey! Hope you are feeling better soon! Missed you on my last trip out..... Hope to see you & Rich when we come out again in May!

Love Ya,
Peg

Pete D said...

Rey, I wish I looked half as good as you look. Keep up the hard work, or what ever the heck it is you are doing to look so great. Happy B-day and many more.

Cheers!

ReyLynda said...

Hey Guys, thank you SO MUCH for your Happy Birthday post and for your phone calls this weekend!!!!

I've been out of it with medications but am finally feeling on the mend. Thank you for showing your digital love, you guys are the best! We'll celebrate (in health) soon!

Love you!

Mamarazzi said...

I am so sad Rey was under the weather...my selfish side was sad not only because Rey was sick...but I didn't get to spend some time with my favorite girls sans kids!! :)

It's just more fun that way sometimes!! :)

xoxoxox