Thursday, March 29, 2007

Funny Face . . . The next generation

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful." ~Author Unknown

First it started with my niece Hannah. AKA “The Giggler” & “Hans Bee-nons”. Ahh, the wild, wonderful, and funny faces of our adorable offspring!


Next up is my other niece Emily. AKA “Junie (June bug) (June bite)” & “Emily Belemily”. She has taken some great notes on silliness from her big sister.


Finally we have our very own little peanut Nadia. AKA “Deetz” & “Na B Na”. I must say she is a very strong contender to her older cousins.


Silly kids today, I tell ya, I don’t know where they get it from . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thes are all amazing pictures! It is so cool to see how much the girls have grown! It is also very cool to see their parents will forever live "The Peter Pan Syndrome!" The little ones help keep ALL of us "Young"!

Keep up the great work!
Love Ya,
Ma

Anonymous said...

Oh man....these pics are so cool! The girls are all so lucky to grow up surrounded by love everyday!
Thanks for posting these great pics.

Love ya,

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh man....these pics are so cool! The girls are all so lucky to grow up surrounded by love everyday!
Thanks for posting these great pics.

Love ya,

Brenda

Mamarazzi said...

OMG! These pictures are so freaking funny!! I am LMAO!!!

Love ya!!