Friday, April 13, 2007

The Star Of India


The other day Nadia and I dropped “Daddy” off at the airport so we decided to take advantage of our location and visit the San Diego Maritime Harbor. First up on our tour was the Star Of India. I forgot my camera in the car so this was the only picture I have of our little maritime stroll. We walked passed several big yachts and sailboats and enjoyed the art sculptures along the way. We had a very nice morning. I think Nadia's highlight was chasing all the pigeons. She still believes she's gonna catch em one of these days. Who knows maybe she will.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

I recall a time when I dropped Jerome off at the airport when Troi was about Nadia's age. I ended up taking him all over too and snapped some great photos of him over by the hangar across the street. He loved "Coppons" which translates to helicopter. I will have to find them and send one to you.

Love you!