Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Michellene!!!


Believing hear, what you deserve to hear: Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
~Martial


Today is a very special day! It is the day that one of my very best friends was born! Michellene and I have been friends for about 5 years. We meet at work and become fast friends shortly after. Rumor has it I was the one who got her pregnant with her second little boy. I found out that I was pregnant and I didn't want to go it alone so I willed it on her. I am very persuasive. How I ever got pregnancy to sound attractive and appealing is beyond me.


Our birthday girl is at home today nursing her oldest son back to good health after a small operation. Troi is doing very well and we hope to see him back to his old lively self in a few weeks. Michellene is celebrating her big day next weekend and I hope to have some pix to share with everyone from that wild and crazy event! Happy birthday Girl! We Love You!


Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis


Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. ~Jean Paul Richter

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

I love you dear DiDonato family! You're the greatest!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michellene! You don't look a day over 30! You are timeless! Hope you had a great day and that this year is best ever to learn new things, experience new joys and enjoy living in the moment. You deserve the very best life has to offer! Go GIRL!
Love ya,

Brenda

ReyLynda said...

This definitely bears repeating from the comments section of Michellene's blog....Happy Birthday to a spectacular, special wonderful lady who has made everyone's world a better place!

Beautiful pictures here, Jenn, such glowing love....