Saturday, April 07, 2007

Once Upon A Mattress


"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!"

Oh, wait that was last years play. This year our talented little niece Hannah was cast into the role of chamber maid for this years school play "Once upon a Mattress." This is play is based off the story of "The Princess and the Pea." This year’s catch phrase was "I Love Fred," spoken by none other than the Prince himself. Fred? You may ask . . . why is the Prince in love with someone named "Fred"? That is Princess Fred to you, and she is also known as Winifred.


This play was full of fun, laughter, great songs, and amazing performances. My personal favorite was the cute little chambermaid first one on the right. My, was she talented! You could hear her every line and she was also the most animated. She was standing out from the rest of them and there were 21 all together. Her Name? You ask. Oh, I think it was Hannah something or other. Man was she great. Okay, I may be just a little bias since this little star just so happens to be my niece.

Great job Hannah! We can't wait to see what you do next year!

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

She is a cutie pie! Look out Hollywood! Look out NYC! Look out Paris!!